HBBBackground

Thursday 11 October 2012

Yep, a definite pattern emerging here! I so need to get into the habit of updating this blog, and also of taking my camera everywhere with me 'just in case' - at least I should have had it with me when we went back to Pembrokeshire last month, but I forgot it and left it languishing at home...must try harder is definitely the saying of the moment for me!

Have had quite a busy few weeks though, my mum, step-dad and half-brother came over from Denmark for a visit. We did a few touristy things with them like visiting this great RAF museum near to where we live and spent a great few hours wandering round looking at all the planes (and I personally spent a good amount of time fretting over how on earth they managed to suspend great huge planes from the roof of the hangars and if they would fall! - Moi, a pessimist...?!...)

Have just been up to Edinburgh to say hello to all my colleagues in the office - hadn't realised but it's over 2 years since I started working from home and over a year and a half since I last went back to the office! So a few people have left and a few have joined, and we're now in a completely different office to the one I left in 2010 - not quite so nice as the old one, and a heck of a lot further to walk to from Waverley train station, my feet are still covered in blisters and aching from all the walking I'm not used to since starting working from home and having a 5 minute commute down the stairs!

Have done a bit of beading but not as much as I'd like over the last month or two, life has stopped play yet again! What I have been doing a bit of is flat peyote-stitch bracelets with a daisy pattern, fiddly at the start of the bracelet but quite relaxing once you get into the pattern, will try and remember to take a photo of them and get them on here. I think I'll have to try and set one day a week/fortnight or even month to keep this blog updated - I remember I was the same with a written diary when I was younger, often ended up with pretty big gaps inbetween entries! Will try and be back soon with some photos and more craftiness hopefully!
Marg xx

No comments:

Post a Comment