HBBBackground

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Ooops...

...I appear to have lost July...! Life has really stopped play over the last month, busy at work and long, long days where I suddenly stop and wonder how it's already 10:30pm and bedtime?! So unfortunately less to show in the way of crafty photos too, although I would have had a couple of birthday cards to show, had I remembered to take photos of them before posting...have got to get my head round this blogging lark, and also of remembering to take my camera with me everywhere! Nevermind, will get there!

Did manage to squeeze in a trip to Spellbound Bead in Lichfield a couple of weekends ago when DH was away fishing, it's a good 45 minute drive over there, so obviously I needed to wander round the shop for hours and buy lots of goodies just to make it worth the journey...! Found my step-mum's birthday present there - she loves beadweaving with small beads so managed to get her this lovely box set of beads, hope she likes it.

Have got a bit of beading done too, getting quietly obsessed with bezelling round rivolis! Made these earrings using some Chinese rivolis I got at the last Harrogate beadwork fair, spotted the wonderful colours straightaway and grabbed a few, they're a bit different for me with the gold tones rather than my usual silver, but I like how they turned out. I'm hoping to open an Etsy store soon so I think I'll stash these away for them to go in there


So, not much to show for a month's crafting! Hopefully August will be a better crafting and blogging month for me!
Marg xx

No comments:

Post a Comment